A Brief Overview of Our Team:
- Featured in the national media including Entrepreneur Magazine, US News & World Report, Fox Business, Fox News Channel, MSN.com, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, CW, TalentCulture, Fierce CE0 and dozens of others.
- Serving individuals and organizations in over 25 countries.
- Training videos watched by over 1 million people.
- Book debuted as the #1 New Release in Stress Management, Mid-Life Management, and Personal Success.
- Named one of the "Top Wellness Leaders to Watch" by Longevity Media.
- Worked with The White House & First Lady Michelle Obama, Lockheed Martin, Best Buy Mobile, American Heart Association, Make-A-Wish Foundation, National Geographic, The Kennedy Center and more.
DR. JEN FABER, DC
Dr. Jen Faber, DC is a performance and mindset coach, working with elite athletes, high-profile executives, celebrities and more. She helps clients build a bulletproof identity that allows them to perform at the highest levels without burnout. Dr. Jen is the author of The 90 Day Life: How to Live More in 3 Months Than You Have in 3 Years," which debuted as the #1 New Release in Stress Management, Mid-Life Management, and Personal Success. She has been featured on CBS, CW, TalentCulture, Fierce CEO, iHeart Radio, The Washingtonian, Modern Luxury Magazine and more. Throughout her career has worked with NFL players, Olympic athletes, Triathletes, The Lady Gaga Tour, Broadway Performers, The Washington Ballet, The Kennedy Center, National Geographic and more. She was recognized as "One of the Top Wellness Leaders to Watch" by Longevity Media. Her online video courses and training videos have been watched by over 20,000 people.